ScubaToys Diving Forum  

Forum Photo Gallery Get Your Scuba Toys Gear Here Scuba Classes & Diver Training Store Cam
Go Back   ScubaToys Diving Forum > Scuba Gear > DIY
Register FAQLive Chat Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do it Yourself. We don't know why we have this out here. You should just buy stuff from us. But what da' heck. Here you go for all you DIY'ers.

Welcome to the ScubaToys Diving Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oh Wait!

Did I forget to tell you that as a board member you'll save 10 percent on ScubaToys Purchases... And for simply posting you can earn ScubaToys Gift Certificates!? Learn All About It!

Old 09-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #11
JahJahwarrior
Grouper
Founding Member

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: 25-50

What Marchand didn't mention is that he won first place in an international competition in Newfoundland, taking first place in the high school division, after creaming the competition in Florida. they also outscored all of the college teams (by a lot).

Last edited by JahJahwarrior : 09-26-2007 at 03:59 PM.
JahJahwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #12
tbuckalew
TadPole

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: 101-500
Cool!

Pretty cool for both of them....hmmmm....next time I find $250, I may have to think about it. I have the swimming pool, and it looks a whole lot more fun than spending $200 on one of those plastic submarines.
tbuckalew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #13
quasimoto
Banned

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: 0-24
Someone also makes a camera and a monitor all in one. So you wouldn't have to add the monitor as it is in this link. I think that the kit was about $200 so that would up your cost. Pretty cool either way.
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:02 PM   #14
marchand
TadPole

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: No Info Given
Quote:
Originally Posted by JahJahwarrior View Post

What Marchand didn't mention is that he won first place in a national competition in Finland, after creaming the competition here in the states.
I was trying to be humble, but now that you have brought it up I need to correct your post.

It was a international competition in Newfoundland were the team won first place in the high school division, after creaming the competition in Florida. We also outscored all of the college teams (by a lot).
marchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #15
CrzyJay456
Guppy

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: No Info Given
well, congrats to you on that. your ROV is much nicer than that pvc pipe one.
CrzyJay456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #16
JahJahwarrior
Grouper
Founding Member

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: 25-50
Quote:
Originally Posted by marchand View Post

I was trying to be humble, but now that you have brought it up I need to correct your post.
What are you talking about? First off, I've only seen you be humble twice, and both those times you were only doing it to steal my girlfriends. Secondly, my post is 100% correct! I don't know where you get the idea that I'd spread lies around the internet!

Last edited by WV Diver : 09-27-2007 at 06:05 PM.
JahJahwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   ScubaToys Diving Forum > Scuba Gear > DIY