ScubaToys Diving Forum  

Forum Photo Gallery Get Your Scuba Toys Gear Here Scuba Classes & Diver Training Store Cam
Go Back   ScubaToys Diving Forum > Scuba Gear > Manufacturer Specific
Register FAQLive Chat Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Manufacturer Specific Specific Brand Questions

Welcome to the ScubaToys Diving Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oh Wait!

Did I forget to tell you that as a board member you'll save 10 percent on ScubaToys Purchases... And for simply posting you can earn ScubaToys Gift Certificates!? Learn All About It!

Old 07-13-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
ScubaToys Larry
Grand Poobah
Founding Member

Forum Stats

Profile Info

Dives Logged: 1000 +
Referal Stats
Referals: 1
Their Posts: 0
In our position, we have been privileged to work with and meet some of the most important people in this industry. At times, people may have a specific question about a manufacturers products, but feel intimidated contacting them directly with a stupid question. As we've said in other areas - there are no stupid questions.

If our users can answer your question, I'm sure they will. Or we can take a swing at it... but if it's something even more specific, we are in the lucky situation that we have a direct conduit to some of the people who can give you the actual facts.

Michael over at Apollo has been a long time friend of ours, the whole crew from the Aeris / Oceanic / Hollis group, from Dan, the president, Doug Krause and Mike Hollis who I had the pleasure of spending time with in Australia, and our rep... what's his name... All these guys will be glad to answer any questions that you need a solution to.

We also have great contacts with the folks from Tusa, Phil over at Mares, and Zeagle questions can always be fielded by our good friend in Florida, Scott.

So please feel free to post up any specific questions you have in the appropriate sub forum here, and if you don't get a good answer soon - shoot me a PM and I'll track down the proper answer from the horses mouth.

Thanks for participating in the ScubaToys forum!

ScubaToys Larry is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   ScubaToys Diving Forum > Scuba Gear > Manufacturer Specific